The area of Nea Flogita
N. Flogita is located in the most central part of Halkidiki just
half an hour from the airport of Thessaloniki. As a result this
area is the focus of touristic development. Ranked in the top positions
in the preferences of visitors as a tourist destination, N. Flogita can
meet the requirements of all groups of tourists with great diversity available.
The full clean organized beach lays in about 1,5 km length and 80 meters width satisfies each visitor who wants to be served and services to be provided to him and also respects the one that wants to enjoy a relaxing bath in more family situations in the free sections of the beach.
What to visit ... and why
- N. Moudania – for its great commercial market (5 km)
- Poligiros city – the charming capital of the prefecture with the archeological museum, the open theatre and the historic six taps (33 km)
- Petralona – for the most ancient cave (30 km)
- Mount Athos - as the Garden of Mary (100km)
- Sithonia and Kassandra – the two of the three peninsulas of Halkidiki with villages and beautiful beaches